- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Affirms Olympic Forest Coalition’s Clean Water Act Win, Advancing Protections for Hood Canal and Puget Sound (March 9, 2018).
- Ninth Circuit Opinion (March 9, 2018).
- U.S. District Court Denies Motion to Dismiss Claims Challenging Washington’s Nonpoint Source Pollution Plans (Sept. 21, 2017).
- Wild Fish Conservancy Issues Notice of Intent to Sue Cooke Aquaculture Under the Clean Water Act for Release of Atlantic Salmon Into Puget Sound (Aug. 24, 2017).
- Notice of Intent to Sue (Aug. 24, 2017).
- Washington Supreme Court Delivers Victory for Open Government (June 8, 2017).
- Washington Supreme Court Opinion (June 8, 2017).
- Video of Oral Argument before the Washington Supreme Court (Feb. 16, 2017).