- Judge faults federal plan to protect orcas from Alaska salmon harvests (Aug. 11, 2022).
- U.S. District Court rejects United States’ objections and approves Electron Dam settlement for Communities for a Healthy Bay and Puget Soundkeeper Alliance (May 20, 2022).
- Timber Giant to Pay $600K for Breaking the Law (May 9, 2022).
- Court approves $22.5 Million Settlement in Precision Castparts Air Pollution Lawsuit (March 2, 2022).
- Snake River Waterkeeper Forces Army Corps to Stop Using Oil-Based Lubricants in Dworshak Dam Turbines (Sept. 21, 2021).