- After a decade of litigation, NOAA Fisheries and EPA make the 11th hour decision to
prepare a biological opinion on harm caused by Atlantic salmon net pens to threatened salmon and steelhead (October 11, 2018).
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Affirms Olympic Forest Coalition’s Clean Water Act Win, Advancing Protections for Hood Canal and Puget Sound (March 9, 2018).
- Ninth Circuit Opinion (March 9, 2018).
- U.S. District Court Denies Motion to Dismiss Claims Challenging Washington’s Nonpoint Source Pollution Plans (Sept. 21, 2017).
- Wild Fish Conservancy Issues Notice of Intent to Sue Cooke Aquaculture Under the Clean Water Act for Release of Atlantic Salmon Into Puget Sound (Aug. 24, 2017).
- Notice of Intent to Sue (Aug. 24, 2017).