- Wild Fish Conservancy wins partial summary judgment in Clean Water Act enforcement action against operator of Atlantic salmon farms in Puget Sound (April 26, 2019).
- Court’s order granting partial summary judgment (April 26, 2019).
- Wild Fish Conservancy’s complaint against Cooke Aquaculture Pacific, LLC
(November 13, 2017).
- Columbia Riverkeeper and Chelan County Public Utility District Settle Legal Dispute to End Unlawful Oil Pollution at Two Dams on the Columbia River (March 20, 2019).
- Settlement Agreement (March 19, 2019).
- Columbia Riverkeeper’s notice of intent to sue letter (September 19, 2018).
- Wild Fish Conservancy provides sixty-day notice of intent to file suit against the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife for violations of the Endangered Species Act resulting from Skamania hatchery steelhead programs (February 13, 2019).
- Wild Fish Conservancy’s notice of intent to sue letter (February 13, 2019).
- Consent Decree entered resolving case (May 2, 2019).
- Court orders U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to turn over to Friends of the Earth an
environmental review document for BP’s Cherry Point oil terminal in a FOIA case (January 30, 2019).
- After a decade of litigation, NOAA Fisheries and EPA make the 11th hour decision to
prepare a biological opinion on harm caused by Atlantic salmon net pens to threatened salmon and steelhead (October 11, 2018).