- NOAA-approved harvest plan threatens federally-protected Chinook and killer whales (Jan. 9, 2020).
- Cooke Aquaculture to pay $2.75 million, ending Wild Fish Conservancy lawsuit over net pen collapse (Nov. 27, 2019).
- Seattle Times coverage of settlement (Nov. 30, 2019).
- Court’s order granting second partial summary judgment (Nov. 25, 2019).
- Court’s order granting first partial summary judgment (April 26, 2019).
- Wild Fish Conservancy’s complaint against Cooke Aquaculture Pacific, LLC (Nov.
- Columbia Riverkeeper, Army Corps settle lawsuit over oil pollution from Chief Joseph Dam (Nov. 25, 2019).
- Columbia Riverkeeper and Chelan County Public Utility District Settle Legal Dispute to End Unlawful Oil Pollution at Two Dams on the Columbia River (March 20, 2019).
- Settlement Agreement (March 19, 2019).
- Columbia Riverkeeper’s notice of intent to sue letter (September 19, 2018).
- Wild Fish Conservancy provides sixty-day notice of intent to file suit against the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife for violations of the Endangered Species Act resulting from Skamania hatchery steelhead programs (February 13, 2019).
- Wild Fish Conservancy’s notice of intent to sue letter (February 13, 2019).
- Consent Decree entered resolving case (May 2, 2019).
- Court orders U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to turn over to Friends of the Earth an
environmental review document for BP’s Cherry Point oil terminal in a FOIA case (January 30, 2019).