- Northwest Environmental Advocates settles long-running lawsuit against three federal agencies over nonpoint source pollution in Washington State (Jan. 11, 2021).
- Conservation Northwest and WildEarth Guardians sue the U.S. Forest Service over new ATV routes in the Colville National Forest (December 7, 2020).
- Okanogan Highlands Alliance sues two mining companies over water pollution at the Buckhorn Mine in north-central Washington (April 10, 2020).
Seattle Times coverage of suit (Feb. 12 ,2020).
- NOAA-approved harvest plan threatens federally-protected Chinook and killer whales (Jan. 9, 2020).
- Cooke Aquaculture to pay $2.75 million, ending Wild Fish Conservancy lawsuit over net pen collapse (Nov. 27, 2019).
- Seattle Times coverage of settlement (Nov. 30, 2019).
- Court’s order granting second partial summary judgment (Nov. 25, 2019).
- Court’s order granting first partial summary judgment (April 26, 2019).
- Wild Fish Conservancy’s complaint against Cooke Aquaculture Pacific, LLC (Nov.
- Columbia Riverkeeper, Army Corps settle lawsuit over oil pollution from Chief Joseph Dam (Nov. 25, 2019).
- Columbia Riverkeeper and Chelan County Public Utility District Settle Legal Dispute to End Unlawful Oil Pollution at Two Dams on the Columbia River (March 20, 2019).
- Settlement Agreement (March 19, 2019).
- Columbia Riverkeeper’s notice of intent to sue letter (September 19, 2018).